bfbbs

 One idea is to lessen the scope of our app and just focus on it being a gift card management app. We could focus on features within that system. That would simplify the idea. However, if people have already started, that might make this difficult...

I posted on the discussion assignment that I liked the teacher's idea of gift card management, one app to track/check/use gift cards 

Also, can someone remind me of my portion (Travis)? Or can each person name their part and I play the process of elimination? Sorry, should have written it down.

I'm doing the survey, I remember Kelley is doing the A/B testing

We can talk about the scope tonight; we need to brainstorm and figure out the requirements so I think that makes sense.

I haven't started on my part at all. 

I can only meet about a half-hour tonight, but if we need to, I'm open to meeting again over the weekend (Saturday) and/or early next week. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Attractions: Developing An OB Model

There are Few Absolutes in OB

Complementing Intuition with Systematic Study