joof

 I definitely hear everything you’re saying… But the only reason you’re saying the model I’ve put together doesn’t work is because they have not discussed that there are multiple multiverses… On the other hand… You’re not explaining how we get a paint universe, or why we don’t get incursions with branches off 616 but we do with 838, or why Scarlet witch wanted to steal America Chavez powers to get to 838, but we saw on what if she didn’t need those powers to go between branched universes. You’re only gripe with my model is that they haven’t said that there are multiple multi-verses. But you haven’t explained all these other issues. So that’s why I’m sticking with my model for now… But I do appreciate the discussion a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Attractions: Developing An OB Model

There are Few Absolutes in OB

Complementing Intuition with Systematic Study